We are Manpower Development Company (MDC), a professional human resource firm based in Hanoi. One of our special services is Executive Search. We always look for highly self-motivated achievers who want to be the best in their chosen fields. The below job requires such a candidate.
Our client is a foreign-invested real estate developer whose mission is to bring different experience in lifestyle to Vietnamese elite class. They aim to acquire leaderships in home design concepts and product quality by providing homes with decent and modern manner to Vietnamese citizens.
Due to the continued expansion of the business, our client is looking for a highly qualified candidate for the post of Senior Project Manager
with the detailed job description as below
1. Supervising and coordinating Project Consultants to meet changing needs and requirements.
2. Acting as the direct supervisor of site works carried out by consultants and contractors.
3. Preparing implementation programs to cover design, approval and construction sequences
4. Ensuring that projects are completed within quality standards, on time and within budget
5. Examining, making recommendation on design layouts, finishes, methods and procedures with the view of cost savings and marketability and to propose alternatives, if possible.
6. Liaising with Government authorities and agencies to secure all approvals required for the implementation of the project.
7. Site visits, as and when necessary.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree of Science in either
Construction Management or Civil Engineering
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in project execution of housing and/or infrastructure. Previous experience in directly involving in project execution, from the start until completion of the construction and handover of a township / new urban area or a resort or a high-rise building.
- Familiar with multinational working environment.
- Self-starter, proactive, ability to learn and result-oriented.
Please send: 1) A cover letter in English, specifying how you meet the qualifications; what your salary expectation is; 2) A resume in English with your full contact information, including an email address; and 3) Contact information for at least 3 references to include name, title, phone numbers, and email address to:
Manpower Development Company
Address: Unit G01, 49 Hang Chuoi, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi
Tel: 6278 2790 / 6294 7259;
Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of Hire: AS SOON AS POSSIBLE